Hey, y’all (if we were in person y’all would know the drawl is real strong today)! So if you read my Clean Eating: It Works! post, then you know that I’ve been incorporating a new supplement into my diet. I am now replacing my vitamins with Greens on the Go, by It Works! In the introductory post of my new supplement, I was just starting them so I couldn’t really tell you any long term effects, but now that it has been almost a month I feel comfortable & confident about fully recommending this product to you guys!
So like I said, it’s a month in & I really love Greens on the Go!
- This is a plant based, natural, soy-free, non-GMO, vegan product that has no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners! You guys should be sold just based off that, but for my skeptics I shall continue to brag about this gift from God.
- It is SO easy to take! It comes in a pack that looks like crystal light, & you just pour it into 8 fluid ounces of water or juice (some people even blend it into their smoothies).
- They are made for on the go use, so you can throw them right in your bag & take them wherever is convenient for you. Whether it’s work, church, on the road, etc.., you can take your greens. I mean how hard is it to rip, pour, shake & drink?
- It Works’ Greens on the Go gives you your full serving of fruits & vegetables for the day, 52 herbs, and a variety of superfoods all in one cute little package.
- It is WAY better than swallowing multiple horse pills (I hate them, I feel like they are still in my throat an hour after I take them) & having to buy a bunch of different supplements. After you take your greens with your juice in the morning you’re literally good to go!
I really hope you guys try this product for yourself & you love it as much as I do. Remember if the inside feels good the outside automatically looks better, so do yourself a favor & invest in the inner you. You can order these products from any It Works distributor, but I highly recommend going through mine, Gerri Phillips (www.yourfullbodyglow.com). She is so knowledgeable about all of the products that It Works has to offer & about health & beauty in general. You can tell her the areas you are looking to improve & she can recommend a product or a set of products to get you started on the journey to a healthier, spunkier, better you!